Cork-tex Monik Green Bag
Cork-tex Monik Green Bag – Adelaide C. Multifunctional nano bag: handbag, fanny bag, shoulder bag, clutch bag, wallet, necessaire.
- 100% Italian materials and labor
- Dimension: W 23 cm x H 15 cm x D 5 cm
- Material: 80% pinatex (made from pinapple leaves) – 20% colored cork
- Product completely free of materials of animal origin
- Vegan certificate (peta) – all fabrics are only vegan
- Made in Italy
Available, ships in 2/3 days
1 in stock
Adelaide C. was born in 2014 with the idea of sharing the personal vision of ethically correct and cruelty free fashion, through the eyes of Sardinian designer Adelaide Carta. A new concept of trend based on a green and eco friendly philosophy: Italian made, vegan materials, accompanied by crafted, printed and painted cork, which recall its essential origins, the ones that guide and inspire every project. This young brand looks forward to consolidate ethic and fashion in every of its completely made in Italy products. The leading actor is a revolutionary women in need for freedom, innovation and changes. Colours, often numerous and highly eye-catching, are playing within a customary and illusional normality, bringing to life a new fashion personal perspective.