Origami Bellini Shirt – Yojiro Kake
Origami Bellini Shirt. An unisex midi-shirt with long-sleeves in 100% Italian cotton is featured with midi-length( 8cm longer back hem), folded breast pockets,a classic western collar, and unique 2 folded tucks at cuff accent the shirt.
Yojiro Kake is a Japanese fashion designer currently based in Pistoia. The designer combines the techniques of Japanese origami with influences from Renaissance textiles. For this collection by Yojiro Kake, composed with classic items as trench coat, cape, down jacket, all garments are reconstructed subtly from menswear tailoring.
- Composition : 100% COTTON
- Size S: bust 98cm, waist 106cm, hip 109cm, round neck 42cm, shoulder width 46cm, sleeves lengt 22cm, front length 94cm
- Size M: bust 104cm, waist 112cm, hip 115cm, round neck 44cm, shoulder width 48cm, sleeves lengt 23cm, length 94cm
- Size L: bust 118cm, waist 126cm, hip 129cm, round neck 46cm, shoulder width 50cm, sleeves lengt 24cm, length 96cm
- Pic: Camilla is 1,75 mt tall and a 36 Eu size. She wears a size S
- Made in Italy
Available, ships in 2-3 days
Yojiro Kake is a Japanese designer based in Florence. He graduated with honors and received the “Polimoda Talent” award after his presentation at the Polimoda final show in 2012 Florence Italy. During the Milan Fashion Week he successfully exhibited at the Mauro Grifoni Store in Milan. He collaborated with “Class hair Academy” in Prato as an Italian representative, designed the costumes and had as his first fashion show at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London in 2014. After working for Roberto Cavalli, the logo of the Yojiro Kake label has been registered officially in Italy and then approved as a legal company in March 2016. The iconic and characteristic design of Yojiro Kake is the three-dimensional shape created with different patterns that incorporate the royal origami techniques to be produced and a variety of elements from Italian architectures and arts.