BLACK WEEK | 30% OFF EVERYTHINGS
► USE CODE MYBLACK

Cork-tex Fedhen Milk Bag

€785.00

In StockIn StockOut of stock
Tax included.

Color: multicolor

  • multicolor
Out of stock

Cork-tex Fedhen Milk Bag - Adelaide C. Large and spacious maxi bag, ideal as a travel bag or a daily work bag.

DETAILS

  • 100% Italian materials and labor
  • Dimension: W 40 cm x H 31 cm x D 15 cm
  • Material: 80% pinatex (made from pinapple leaves) - 20% colored cork
  • Product completely free of materials of animal origin
  • Vegan certificate (peta) - all fabrics are only vegan
  • One-of-a-kind
  • Made in Italy
DELIVERY

Available, ships in 2/3 days

Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.
Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist
Shopping cart

Your cart is empty.

Return To Shop

Cork-tex Fedhen Milk Bag

€785.00